Facilitator Training in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology
The LEGO® Group itself does not offer facilitator training. There are numerous organizations offering training in the facilitation of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. Each imparts knowledge of and skills in the very same LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. So how does one chose one supplier over the others? Here are a numbers of reasons you might want to choose Teamgel:
- Teamgel trains facilitators in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology in South Africa, the rest of Africa, the Middle East and Asia
- Certification in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology is not a statement guaranteeing the holder is a competent facilitator thereof. Certification in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology is a statement of having attended a workshop in facilitating the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology. Claims of competence in facilitating the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology reside in the quality of the course offered by a particular supplier and the competence of the person concerned. Teamgel is proud of the quality of its LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® facilitator training course and provides a certificate accordingly.
- Attendees are presumed to already be competent facilitators who wish to use their facilitation skills to implement the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
- As attendees are already competent facilitators the Teamgel facilitation course in only 2 days long.
- Teamgel offers facilitators trained by them lifelong advise.
- Teamgel’s vision is to make team work work. As such, the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology is seen as a tool to make team work work. This does not prevent Teamgel from adopting the particular perspective an aspiring facilitator wishes to.
Teamgel’s 2 day course in how to facilitate the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology covers the process and etiquette, the building of individual LEGO® models, the collation of the individual LEGO® models into a single LEGO® model, designing and structuring a workshop, and using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology from particular perspectives. All attendees receive a workbook
Publically available facilitator training courses are announced on this website. For customized in-house facilitator training courses, please email Teamgel.
So what's next?
Give us a call on +27 11 463 2894 or send an email to email@example.com.