Teamgel’s Basic Beliefs about Team Members
In order to make team work work at an individual level we make assumptions about what it is to be a Human Being. Then, based on those assumptions, we must address the team member’s behaviours that are consistent with those assumptions and that contribute to team work working. Here are some of the assumptions Teamgel believes in and around which the LEGO® workshops are designed.
- We are all cut from the same cloth
- We are competitive
- We all have a sense of fun
- Inner motivation is stronger than outer motivation
- Behaviour, emotions and attitudes are inseparable in the real world
- We have inner dialogues with ourselves
- We think by mental association using metaphors
- We are social animals
- Life is a work-in-progress inviting continual improvement
- Human Beings make team work work
So what's next?
Give us a call on +27 11 463 2894 or send an email to email@example.com.